For a new user, it may be difficult to find how to delete an invoice. This situation may arise as a result of wrong particulars in the entered invoice.
Or once the correct details are entered but due to manually importing the data there may be duplicacy of invoices.
Well, deleting an invoice is very easy. Please follow the steps below.
To delete a bill:
- Within the QuickBooks Online company, go to the bill that is to be deleted.
This can be done several ways:
- Select Expenses from the left menu >Select Vendors/Suppliers at the top and then click on the bill.
- Opening the Accounts Payable account and editing the bill.
- Clicking on the bill from within a report.
- In the bill form, click More at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Delete from the drop-down list.
- Click the Yes button in the Are you sure you want to delete this? window.
I hope it helps. If you have any more trouble in deleting the invoice, you can comment here.